Toribash
Original Post
What is the true value of TC?
^ title

I mean everyone knows you could like sell TC in the old days of 'yore. But now I made 14k/$ thread and nobody has bought any in 3-4 days since thread been made.

So what is the value of TC and what's the demand?
I sold a lot selling at a rate of 15k/16k USD, put it in your signature and you will get more customers.

well the recent thing with ash selling for apparantly very low (25k/1$ something) threw the market all over the place.

as devil said, try to put it into your signature and maybe dont put a price beforehand and people will tell you what they think is appropiate.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Whatever people are willing to pay for it/value it at. Same as anything in any market.

Sure maybe you can try to figure out about how much it maybe should be worth by looking at statistics and some different factors but the above is the true answer. We don't particularly keep tabs on it because:
1. There's no need. As long as nothing really really bad is happening in the market then all's ok. The rough value can normally be seen by checking a few of the latest tc sales threads and things.
2. It would be more complicated and take more effort than it would be worth to get a good estimate and the nature of such a figure changes a lot so getting it accurate and current would be pretty difficult.
they helped you,
but I advise you to never spend an hour for tc,
it totally worth less then you want for it.

you spend almost 4 hours a day in a month marketting and you get like 100k profit.
dont do textures, they worth shit and no one cares for your quality and swore.

The most easy way and balls way is to duel.
people win and losw tc easily, so play on fools.

About the demand, everybody is with an average amount of tc and you will always sell the most cheap.
dont try to win tc to sell it for usd, buy tc with usd and be rich.
If you already have a big amount and regret spending so much time earning thsi misery, then sell and buy a bear.
Last edited by dengue; May 31, 2015 at 09:39 PM.
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
I'd say it's around 15k/$ probably could go lower.

Nabi sells tc by 1k/$, so no.
Keep walking
Originally Posted by TananPro View Post
Nabi sells tc by 1k/$, so no.

yes but the nabi rates are incredible high and no person ever has sold for that rate, the lowest it was, was around 8-10k/$

the true forum rates are another thing than what nabi sells for.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
should be 10k/usd if sellers would be united.
People buy tc at any rate.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals