Toribash
Original Post
Sophos being mean :(
So, I have a school netbook. It ran toribash for about a month and then it stopped opening, after a bit of digging I found out that the anti-virus program Sophos was quarantining the toribash.exe file. Being as this is a school laptop I'm not able to change the quarantine settings to allow toribash.exe to run. So my question is how can i get it to run without sophos quarantining it?

And yes I've tried running it off of a flashdrive, and I've tried re-downloading it.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
I do, but im grounded from toribash and i wanna play on my netbook
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Report the file to Sophos as a "false positive"

Also do your damned school work instead of fucking around playing games.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
How do i report it skul?

Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
I do, but im grounded from toribash and i wanna play on my netbook

If you are grounded from toribash, don't fucking play.
If you're going to hate on my thread, don't fucking post here

Dude even I have to admit this is a bullshit thread Plata. You know better than this man.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
I want to know for future reference too dizzy, so when i get ungrounded i can play

well im not going to hang on the morals here

i get around my school's sophos protection by turning off sophos
so force close it in task manager

if youre blocked from using task manager
do it with
process explorer which is a java version of task manager
make sure to run this as an admin
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/s.../bb896653.aspx

if you dont have admin access you can find the admin password for your computer using an ophcrack live CD

this stuff (especially ophcrack) can violate whatever agreement you have with your school about the computer so do this at your own risk
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED