Ranking
View Poll Results: new avvy: better or not?
Yes, it's an improvement
4 Votes / 7.69%
No, it's (even) fuglier
37 Votes / 71.15%
Neither, but at least you can make out what it is better.
11 Votes / 21.15%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
"new" avvy: hotter or notter?
This may just belong to wibbles, but I'm taking the risk.

So, I thought my avvy might look better if it were completely monochromatic, so I made it just that (in paint, surprisingly painstaking like that XD)... so do you think it's an improvement? Even though there's a poll, don't hesitate to tell your opinion in a comment either.

old one:

new one (in case someone will read this when I've changed it):
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
I voted neither. First of all, the other one wasn't that good at all. Second of all, you should try to make an avvy in photoshop and vector the shit out of it. Third of all, I think it needs color to truly be awesome.
I prefer the older one. The whole hand-drawn look is a lot nicer.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Originally Posted by raydark101 View Post
I voted neither. First of all, the other one wasn't that good at all. Second of all, you should try to make an avvy in photoshop and vector the shit out of it. Third of all, I think it needs color to truly be awesome.

That would require Photoshop to start with and any skill with it to get it finished. I lack both. Maybe I'll request one sometime, but right now I've got so little tc (although still more than I've had for most of my many years here) I can't spare any for such ventures.

Originally Posted by SLAPPED View Post
I prefer the older one. The whole hand-drawn look is a lot nicer.

It's actually a part of a scan, so it really is hand-drawn. One of those rare cases when I, normally lacking any artistic qualities, spit out something even remotely artistic. Meh, artistic is the wrong word here, anything resembling whatever I tried to draw, rather.
I refuse to grab.
-
Nah, man.

The old one had a unique feeling about it.
This one is just shitty ms paint.

Change it back, etc
lol
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
Nah, man.

The old one had a unique feeling about it.
This one is just shitty ms paint.

Change it back, etc

I prolly will, actually, this was mostly a test, because most feedback I got about it earlier was just moaning about how you can't make out what it is... usually followed by me telling it's not a depiction of fallopian tubes.
I refuse to grab.
-
I like the original better, but I still have no idea of what the hell it's supposed to be.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time