Toribash
Original Post
Titles of Torigods
I was thinking about the ancient mythologies, mainly Greece. There every god has somekind of title. For example Ares is the God of War.

Gods are known for their vanity, hence I think we should have titles too. :P
Even better: You could challenge the other clan member for a somekind of title match to gain his title. This should be organised so that not every match would be title a match, off course. Instead, title matches should remain (not rare) but not too common.

There should be official member list which has titles for each torigod, and it should be updated after a title match.

Deal is, everybody could make titles for theirself (or to other members) and mention what kind of match is the title match.
Here is possible example:

Corporate_Penguin - The God of Kicking
Matchtype for title: Taek Kyon, best of 9 rounds (Who first wins 5 rounds wins the title)

Tell me what you think about this idea.
"Well, nevermind. We are ugly, but we have the music." -Leonard Cohen
Re: Titles of Torigods
You are right pat, no ingame titles for me. I have trouble with my name lenght even now

So the titles would not be visible with the clan tag, but you could still check the forum for who is who.

Even if I'm not in the clan, can I go for the title? Cause you could get a little championship thing going here if you allowed outsiders.
Originally Posted by Flagg
Even if I'm not in the clan, can I go for the title? Cause you could get a little championship thing going here if you allowed outsiders.

Not a bad idea, Flagg. Maybe some titles could be in fact allowed for outsiders to contest. Maybe two title categories such as closed and open, or just one open title like Chosen of The Torigods. This needs more consideration.