Toribash
Original Post
Why is this mod on tourney9???
Sorry but what on earth is this shit It also happened earlier that tourney. Some friends and I were just doing small bets having fun and this happens? It's not like it happened once, after a certain amount of frames it was constant, even at the end the 'maxclients glitch' happened. It's twice in that tourney I lost to this and it is only this mod in the tourney that seems to glitch like this, can it be fixed or at least removed for now...

Uhh you can't even see it in the replay because thats broken too... the replay actually takes the point his wrist contacts as a loss so you miss the rest of the replay. THAT should have been how this game was...but look at my profile, I lost to inter in that game. I basically lost on points after managing to turn the game round instead of him actually dq'ing like he should have in the replay. You see a few of the glitches after it touches but just try this mod out for yourself in the server, it's a mess.
Attached Files
umm.rpl (90.9 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by Kradel; Sep 9, 2016 at 05:14 PM.
blue
pink
I don't think these issues are related to rb_greykido - assuming you're talking about the glitches rather than some kind of balance complaint?

Maxcontacts and sync glitches are global across all mods

code:
<Gargon> fear i think the thing on rapid threas is kradel not having rb_greykido
<Gargon> threads*

unless you mean this?
Last edited by Fear; Sep 9, 2016 at 06:41 PM.
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_mod_v...&uploadername=

rb_greykido is the mod in question, idk if you're also having problems with regular greykido. Download the relevant mod and paste into your mods folder.

However, I would say that its very strange that this mod is refusing to load for you even after several games in several different sessions (presumably). This could possibly be a problem with your client.
Do you see the grey plates around the dojo?
Does the message: "Unable to load mod rb_greykido.tbm" appear?
Because I had the same problem aswell and didn't even know that there are grey plates.
If so, then updating or reinstalling toribash might help (it helped me).
I don't remember if downloading it manually worked or if I tried that, but that should work aswell, I guess.
Originally Posted by Fear View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_mod_v...&uploadername=

rb_greykido is the mod in question, idk if you're also having problems with regular greykido. Download the relevant mod and paste into your mods folder.

However, I would say that its very strange that this mod is refusing to load for you even after several games in several different sessions (presumably). This could possibly be a problem with your client.

Aight thank you, and I am playing on 4.7 right now so maybe thats why.
Originally Posted by Gambi321 View Post
Do you see the grey plates around the dojo?
Does the message: "Unable to load mod rb_greykido.tbm" appear?
Because I had the same problem aswell and didn't even know that there are grey plates.
If so, then updating or reinstalling toribash might help (it helped me).
I don't remember if downloading it manually worked or if I tried that, but that should work aswell, I guess.

Yeh l have the same problem as you. I will just download the mod, thanks.
blue
pink