Toribash
Original Post
Suggest a mod
Hello this is suggest a mod with ssenkrad your host. just suggest any mod and i will most likely make it unless it is completely and utterly stupid, or if its already made and completely obvious. Also if you are very willing i an teach you the basics of modding. Suggest awaytriggerhappy

so far ive made 4 mods
Attached Files
1sword.tbm (3.7 KB, 10 views)
ninsasain.tbm (3.5 KB, 13 views)
motorcyclebothplayerslance.tbm (1.0 KB, 11 views)
fastvsslow.tbm (3.5 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Ssenkrad; Jul 10, 2007 at 05:04 PM.
Can you make a mod where each player is a giant purple carrot with green polkadots that has one foot and one hand and when you contract the glutes it explodes into a million little carrots that are each slightly different in a very small but noticeable way?
Originally Posted by TacoJunta View Post
Can you make a mod where each player is a giant purple carrot with green polkadots that has one foot and one hand and when you contract the glutes it explodes into a million little carrots that are each slightly different in a very small but noticeable way?

wtf? impossible mate.
I am certain at least one of these two things is true-
1. That was sarcasm in the second post
2. The second poster is on something.
a punching mod to make punching easyer (and a big feet so you carnt kick but stay ballanced)
only the weak as for the torigods help and only the strong can offer the mercy....
I would very much enjoy a realistic skiing mod, on a slope, with reduced friction, because other mods have way too much friction.