Toribash
Original Post
Torishop admin transfering my items to other users??
Hi. Idk where to post this so Sry if i post in the wrong thread but
Why my dread tail was transfered to "NinjaScourge" by - "shopadmin"? did i do something wrong or...?
just a fancy signature
Hey Darkharder, Please read the [read me] sticky before posting threads.

When making a thread, the title should reflect upon the question you want answered. No more 'help', 'i have a question', or '?' titled threads. The title will be edited and the thread maker warned.

I will edit the title for you this time, but don't repeat things like this or you may receive a infraction.
R.I.P. [Sigma] and (team waifu)
Originally Posted by Space View Post
You probably dueled him and lost or how you got it was a mistake.

nah i dont duel with him i never duel with someone
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Hey Darkharder, Please read the [read me] sticky before posting threads.

I will edit the title for you this time, but don't repeat things like this or you may receive a infraction.

oh sry for that Mathias i was very confused so all think i do was wrong ^^ thnk

Originally Posted by SerYoshi View Post
you should ask NinjaScourge, but transfers like these usually hapen in case of a scam.

hum ill pm him and see what will happen
just a fancy signature
Mistake on my part. I was doing a transfer where the item was originally sent to the wrong user by the gm. I was supposed to send the item from the wrong user to the correct user but I didn't realise that the wrong user had already sent it to NinjaScourge already.
Because of that and the way the system for transfers works, when I went to transfer the item to NinjaScourge from the wrong user it took the item from you instead since NinjaScourge had already got the item and sold it on to you.
The transfer registered the item Id of the dread tail and sent it without actually looking where it was sending from, resulting in the error.

I can't give a great description as I'm on mobile atm but I've sent it back to you and corrected the error. If you want more information about why it happened feel free to shoot me a PM.
Tl;dr you did nothing wrong. It was a bug in the item transfer system on our end.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Mistake on my part. I was doing a transfer where the item was originally sent to the wrong user by the gm. I was supposed to send the item from the wrong user to the correct user but I didn't realise that the wrong user had already sent it to NinjaScourge already.
Because of that and the way the system for transfers works, when I went to transfer the item to NinjaScourge from the wrong user it took the item from you instead since NinjaScourge had already got the item and sold it on to you.
The transfer registered the item Id of the dread tail and sent it without actually looking where it was sending from, resulting in the error.

I can't give a great description as I'm on mobile atm but I've sent it back to you and corrected the error. If you want more information about why it happened feel free to shoot me a PM.
Tl;dr you did nothing wrong. It was a bug in the item transfer system on our end.

ah ok i understand now! i was in the way to kill myself :/. but thx anyway,
closing the thread now...
just a fancy signature