Toribash
Original Post
Can I play with my friends on the same server, if we are on the same IP adress?
I to go a college and recently I have got many friends to play tb.
And when they join a server that I'm in it says I'm (MC). I don't want to be consider a cheater in-game or reported for this, so I want to be for sure on this
Last edited by nerti; Feb 28, 2015 at 08:29 PM.
#INIT2WINIT
Ye, in public rooms MC isnt allowed, and i think they wont let you do it only because you ask them to trust your word. If you want to play with them, create a private server.
Originally Posted by The7thVoid View Post
I to go a college and recently I have got many friends to play tb.
And when they join a server that I'm in it says I'm (MC). I don't want to be consider a cheater in-game or reported for this, so I want to be for sure on this

I'm pretty sure you can use a proxy of some sort to change your IP to avoid this. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Also hi void :3
Read the rules before making a thread.

Originally Posted by marcus View Post
When making a thread, the title should reflect upon the question you want answered. No more 'help', 'i have a question', or '?' titled threads. The title will be edited and the thread maker warned.

I will edit it this time for you, but be if this repeats you may receive an infraction.
R.I.P. [Sigma] and (team waifu)
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
I'm pretty sure you can use a proxy of some sort to change your IP to avoid this. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Also hi void :3

not necessary, multiclienting is allowed on private rooms.
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
not necessary, multiclienting is allowed on private rooms.

He was also asking about public too.
If you all use Steam, it won't show the Multiclient tag. That was a new feature in the 4.92 update I believe.
Originally Posted by iSrs View Post
If you all use Steam, it won't show the Multiclient tag. That was a new feature in the 4.92 update I believe.

Yea it works. But gm will punish us because basically its still multiclienting right?
The feature is there for the pure reason of being able to play with friends. So why and how would they punish you if they don't know without ip checking?