Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] PLEASE HELP ME GET MY ITEMS BACK
hello my old acc is csatari99 and was perm banned about 1 year ago. i would like to have my items and or tc back if possible. if you would ill definitely do something good for the toribash community. thx. if you need proof i have the same ip as him and i have his password. if you need it ill pm you if its good enough.
Post in the whinebox if you feel this account should be unbanned.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Unfortunately, you will most likely not be able to have your items sent to your account (even if the other account is a perma'd alt.).
Your only option is posting in the whinebox.
I guess it's just something you should've thought about before you got yourself permanently banned.

P.S. TB staff doesn't like bribes, such as yours.
BAD LUCK
If you have a legitimate reason for the account to be unbanned, it will be unbanned. Banned accounts do not have their item's/TC transferred to alt accounts, that completely defeats the purpose of a ban. If you feel the ban should be lifted, post in Whinebox if not, then it's your own problem, no one else is to blame for the ban.

Edit: Screw you firebolty.