Toribash
Original Post
sup
So looks like I'm done being banned...I'm done with all the shit honestly,after me giving so much to this community I get banned for some other fag scamming and admins banning me on an accusasion,I didn't defend myself coz it wasn't worth creating another account and contacting mods,also I wasn't even playing for that month...like wtf...but anyway I'm over it,my life is currently extremely busy in rl,as I was during my accusation(without trial)...so I wll not be active for a while.I currently have exams and its my final year at high school.I have interviews and work to attend to for college next year...I'm not leaving DAT however,I love this clan and I will be back sometime..I'm glad to see you guys holding up while I was gone.I leave it in your hands for now.Koz do not make any drastic changes,that's all I ask.(Eg.kicking members,changing orders and controlling everything as a dictator ;))...remember,this clan runs on each other and isn't all about rep and rank..if we build,we build together.Do not let intentions and goal tear down the clan.haha but I'm rambling on n on...also,thanks to all those who stay true..this clan is pure loyalty,I love it....when I come back though,ill do a lot for this clan again,DAT is one of the oldest,badass clans ever around,it won't die. anyways guys,ill see you around.much love.If you urgently needa get hold of me,my email is Escape-Fate@hotmail.com or talk to koz,he has contact with me...

Much love.
Coke.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

i never knew you even got banned. Sounds like bullshit moderation. psh. Toribash seems to become dumber by the minute. Anyway strong words for a strong man. i like it.
...................Unibash Teacher...................
very nice words CoKe

i love it!

see u around ;)
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Shits happen..
You get worried about another things...
Work school studies universities girls (or boys lol)

I'm in the same hole than you =/

That's life
Good luck with everything (:
Coke: I wont make any drastic changes, I ll just try to increese activity with events etc.
Gl coke.
Btw, althought you left, will be in hall of fame in roster