Ranking
Original Post
joining servers below your belt
Why on earth can i not join a server below my rank

I was speaking to people and cant rejoin cos i levelled up..... higher levels should get put in spectators...not blocked altogether...very confusing as there is no message to say why..

can i still join lower belt games to watch somehow?? or do i have to break my promise of returning?
Last edited by kai76; Apr 25, 2011 at 07:21 PM.
high Belt's cannot access intermediate, beginner or any lower servers, this is to make sure that high belt's aren't taking advantage of fighting of bunch of noobs.
The demon inside me exhales a breath of smoke, when i feel the beat in my chest like a stethoscope, check my pulse
Or thats the way the staff wanted it to be.. even most servers white belt/ brown belt are filled with mostly alts.
Discord:Kasey#8099
Big genital guy hmu ladies
It's got to do with Qi limits you can't get into some servers if your qi is above (or sometimes Below)
The set limit
I'm Back Baby
Originally Posted by kai76 View Post
Why on earth can i not join a server below my rank

I was speaking to people and cant rejoin cos i levelled up..... higher levels should get put in spectators...not blocked altogether...very confusing as there is no message to say why..

can i still join lower belt games to watch somehow?? or do i have to break my promise of returning?

You can't join a lower leveled server because you would be able to take advantage of the new players. They wont make it so that you can join but be spectated because remember, spectators take up space as well. This would keep players who actually belong in that server level from playing. The reason there's no message as to why is because it should be common sense as to why. I hope this helped.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!