Toribash
Original Post
Dance Gavin Dance album leaked early.
I'm sure there's not many DGD fans in here, but for the few (Rai), Downtown Battle Mountain II was leaked nearly a full week before the scheduled release date.

Dear God, this album is legendary. Of course they keep getting removed from youtube so these links may not work in a few hours. Most of you probably don't know this band but for the few that enjoy the songs here's a bit of a band info. The band was created in 2005 with Jonny Craig on main vocals and Jon Mess on backing vocals. After their second album, Downtown Battle Mountain, Jonny Craig left the group due to drug problems and conflicting views. His replacement, Kurt Travis, was with the band for two more albums. It was just announced late 2010 that Kurt Travis had left and original singer Jonny Craig was coming back. Huge news because Craig was (to most opinions) ten times the singer Travis was. So this new album is their first with their original lineup, and it's a pretty big deal for longtime fans.

great new album. the more I listen to privilously poncheezied, the less I like it, but spooks is the greatest.

also, totally remembered to post when you linked me on irc. ;oo
Pretty happy you posted this, would have missed it had I need been required to 'mod' these parts.

Totally getting it, btw.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
jonny craig's in rehab ;-; tilian pearsom is covering for the us tour but hopefully he'll be back for the UK tour \o/