Toribash
I still don't (and probably never will) understand the hype surrounding this game. Other than the updated graphics, everything still looks the same to me. Meh, I'm probably not hooked enough to the series to find this amusing.

Basically, it looks like a good game, but not that great enough to make me want to buy an Xbox 360 for it.
"Fear not the Tori who has practiced 10,000 openers once, but fear the Tori who has practiced one opener 10,000 times."
Looked great, I really think that 343 has pushed themselves far.
Compared to Halo Reach, Halo 3 ODST and Halo 3, it looks like they made a load of new changes.
Originally Posted by DaNooB23 View Post
I still don't (and probably never will) understand the hype surrounding this game. Other than the updated graphics, everything still looks the same to me. Meh, I'm probably not hooked enough to the series to find this amusing.

Basically, it looks like a good game, but not that great enough to make me want to buy an Xbox 360 for it.

Originally Posted by aracoon View Post
Looked great, I really think that 343 has pushed themselves far.
Compared to Halo Reach, Halo 3 ODST and Halo 3, it looks like they made a load of new changes.

Originally Posted by iRookie View Post
I dont like the ugly faces on the left, thats all.
Also that teleport, OMGWTFBBQPIZZA

The hype, or whatever, is the story-line. People love it because it has back-story and meaning to it. Throughout all the games, the books fill the gaps in-between. And yes, all Halo games partially do look and feel the same(except graphics-wise).

Yeah, I've seen the updates and pics and stuff so far and they did make a lot of new changes and probably are still changing stuff.

Haha, the 'ugly' faces you're talking about are Cortana and the Captain of the Infinity, right? They are only pre-alphas. I'm sure they'll be fixed ;).
ugly
Originally Posted by Gradeger View Post
And yes, all Halo games partially do look and feel the same(except graphics-wise).

If it aint broke, don't fix it
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Halo having a storyline? HAH. Nobody I've talked to gives a fuck about it short of one diehard fan. All I hear about is how the multiplayer requires "skill"

Which promptly ends the conversation because I'm too busy trying to stop my ribs from cracking out of mirth. The games are so slow it's not even funny.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I loved all parts of halo series, I guess I won't miss this one.
█▀ ▀█ | Hungarian Dj | too OLDA | [l],[M]
█▄
▄█