Toribash
Original Post
Post you FreeRuns/ Parkours here
RULES:

. Post Parkour/Freerun type replays only
2. One replay per post please and don't double post
3. IMPORTANT Watch the replay above yours and give feedback in your post do not just say things like "nice man" or "cool" we all would like constructive feedback on our work it helps us grow as players. The preferable amount of feedback would be at least one thing you like or they did well on and one thing they could work on try to be specific and helpful feel free to add more than this too.

Mod Note: if you are using a mod that is not on the normal list post a link to it sometimes it does not work right without it

I'll start us off it's not the best and i could have spent some more time in edit but i made it through if not a bit Awkwardly at points
the Mod i am using is http://forum.toribash.com/tori_mod_v...&uploadername=
Parkour_city_prt2.tbm a thanks to TRichard21 for an awesome mod
Attached Files
Mental City prt2 #1.rpl (516.4 KB, 18 views)
It's good
Don't be on your hands too much though

I couldn't find my parkour replays but I found my third attempt at parkour:
Attached Files
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Looks a little rigid and unsure at times, you should try relaxing a few things while you move. Your climbing could use a bit of work if you grab the wall with a bent wrist and a straightish elbow then you contract your elbow and extend your wrist it will bring you higher, play around with your pecs to smooth it out. In parkour it is key that you take your time it shows when you get lazy with your movement. On the bright side you made it through which is a feat all in itself keep up the practice!

This is one in the same mod as my first post just through a different path, also Nagato there is an example of the climbing i was talking about in this one.

REMEMBER TO COMMENT PEOPLE
Attached Files
Mental City Prt2 #2.rpl (519.5 KB, 6 views)