Toribash
Original Post
[Vid]Mw2 Minitage
Yeah, so i've decided i'm gonna start making some Call of Duty montages, try and get good etc etc.

These aren't my clips, someone was giving away free clips to practice editing on and for the life of me i can't remember what video it was from, so i'm gonna leave a "If these are your clips, say it and i'll give you credit" etc etc.

So tell me what you think, i know its very simple but i didn't want to over do it, tell me what you think :D

Originally Posted by MacElite View Post
You, fail a lot with you sniper shots.

Your supposed to cut out your misses.

Look at optic vids.

You dont have to cut them out actually maybe just speed them up or sync the failed shots

Well you synced it pretty well but maybe try adding more effects would have looked much better like overlays transitions etc. anyway good job keep making videos you will improve soon
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist
Hmm, I like it, but there are some things that can be worked on. Personally I did not see enough effects, I saw the occasional slow-mo but some of them didn't seem to be in the right places. Also it could do with some music, if there was music, then my headset must be broken. Also as others said, it's best to hide the failures or sync them, it will give it a much "better" look you might say. If this is a beginners job, well done. You have lots of potential. Perhaps just add a few lighting effects and music, as I stated previously. Good work mate. Keep it up, 8/10.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Is it just me or is there no music now?
-------------------------------------
Ninja'd

I dunno what happened to the music, maybe it'll come back later? p-p
-----------------------------------------

If it doesn't come back in a few minutes i'll re upload it, although i did get a copyright message but i did dispute it :\
-----------------------------------------

Ok this is just crazy, when i play it via the toribash forums, i can hear it fine, then on youtube its muted.
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS WITCHCRAFT?!
Last edited by noomy; Apr 23, 2011 at 11:55 AM.
The one thing is, when you're slowing low fps footage down in Vegas it starts to look laggy pretty fast. What most of the more advanced montage makers use is Twixtor. It kinda blends the frames so that it looks a lot slower but it's an After Effects only plug-in. Anyway just wanted to drop that here.
Other than that you could sync a bit more.
It's still a nice vid, I like it.