Toribash
Original Post
most completed toribash player
so i always think about this question who is the most completed toribash player?

that mean who is the player who can play realism perfectly,make awsome madman replays, and he is one of the bestaikido,tk,mushu,wushu and every other mod players
AlphaN00b Alt 100% Pure Noob
Cold is good in ABD and aikido, and all else

But swexx takes sp
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by lolj0ke View Post
so i always think about this question who is the most completed toribash player?

that mean who is the player who can play realism perfectly,make awsome madman replays, and he is one of the bestaikido,tk,mushu,wushu and every other mod players

There is no such player, but MP Tlcux
SP Jaker
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
There is no such player, but MP Tlcux
SP Jaker

Pretty much agree with that. No such player, but TIcux for MP and Jaker for SP if I had to pick them gun to my head
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Leyz is a monster in both. Ticux is probably better in mp, Jaker probably in SP but Leyz is at a ridiculous level for both. When he still played, obviously
Would argue that makes him a more complete player
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Nuthug for sure

oh yeah forgot about that
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
My good friends, and the most powerful and beautiful players of Toribash - Swaves and Brigada
Respect to ~ Brigada
pss i'm talking about the most completed player in mp and sp toghether for shure
AlphaN00b Alt 100% Pure Noob