Toribash
Original Post
flame troubles
for some reason it shows up that i have flames activated when i play in game. the strange thing is, i don't have any flames activated. it's not just a "/dl crith" problem either, because other people can see them too. i even logged onto an alt to dl and lp me, and i can see them. what do?

link to my activated inventory (notice the distinct lack of flames): http://forum.toribash.com/tori_inven...username=crith
Your pal,
crith
Do any of the flames match the ones in your market? Id suggest removing them from market and making sure they are deactivated before putting them back up.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Gum View Post
Do any of the flames match the ones in your market? Id suggest removing them from market and making sure they are deactivated before putting them back up.

^

If you put an activated item on the market it stays activated until it is sold or you remove it from the market and deactivate it manually

Also, if you have any flames that are in sets in your deactive that might be activated, check that.
Originally Posted by Gum View Post

Originally Posted by error View Post
^

If you put an activated item on the market it stays activated until it is sold or you remove it from the market and deactivate it manually

Also, if you have any flames that are in sets in your deactive that might be activated, check that.

huh, i didn't know this. this is actually a pretty neat feature (assuming it's intentional). thanks dudes.
Your pal,
crith