Toribash
Because it's a command that players frequently use in betting servers to allow people quick and easy selfbets, I suppose the staff didn't want to give the players the freedom to create a fun and enjoyable bet server.
Last edited by Swaves; Jul 9, 2015 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Clarification.
BECAUSE IT WAS FUCKING DUMB.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Erth sums it up pretty well.

You can read why here : http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=491136

"any kind of interrupting a current game is not allowed"

Pretty logical rule imo, fuke was shit.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think it was nice, people who have lots of tc to spend can put their tc on the line and get everyone to bet, it's nicer to have a 10th dan blackbelt with 45k tc willing to put 10k on the line rather than some random green belt who's been sitting in the line for two hours not betting, who will get no counters against them when they play and just be a general waste of time for actual better etc.
I don't think that abusing it and not making others play is the only reason.
Sometimes when a player is fuked twice a row you can glitch it out and make it so he is playing and a clone of him is the 1st in the queue.
Which can pretty much be a pain to fix since you can't kick/ban/fknock/fspec... the clone, and sometimes led to reports and annoyed a few hosts/GMs.
Last edited by Nokia; Jul 10, 2015 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Grammatical mistakes, again...
I told hampa about it back in public aikido :^) abusing /fuke also duplicates another you making your TB crash.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER