Toribash
Original Post
Empire Earth 1,2,3
The series of Empire Earth is about building empires and controling other other land pieces. Buy the first one to get comfertable with the game then the second game is a little bit different. The third one I personally don't like as much as the first two. This game is available in Best Buy and over the internet.

Here are the trailers for the games:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkjsaJC75xQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2gIznLc1ow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mRY09Qe7lM

The game might get a little annoying when your alies start buliding in your territori, your strong enough you can turn against your ally. Also as you advance through the ages other recources become of no use and you have to get new recources. One last thing you can pick what age your start at and what age is the last age. Like 1-15 ages you can pick your age 13 (example) and end the ages at 13.
The best part of this game is rushing through the ages so you're dropping nukes on cavemen.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
Or I would use nukes on my alies so the toxic would kill there civilians.
Last edited by Nolanrules; Jul 9, 2010 at 10:15 PM.
This is a great game series , I'm glad you made this thread. I think the first game was great but the second in the series was the best just becasue of al the deatail. Such as uniqe soilders for diffrent civilizations. And I personally didn't like the third game as much as the first too. I always thought they were aimmimg for more realistic graphics when the series such as the second game got better and more realistic graphics than the first but then the third game was too much "cartoony". It also didn't allow as much of units to form a army. And the lack of diffrent civilizations really took anything uniqe away from it.

tl;dr: The series is a great series overall. But I think the second game was best then the first game was second best and finnaly the third game was the third best.
Adidas
-All day I dream about soccer.
I love going into the "build your own scenario" mode type and setting stats of like 4 different people to be ridiculously high and take on armies.

It's just an awesome series.
Cool, i love rts games, trying 2 now, im surprised i've never heard of this series before, looks pretty boss.

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
Cool, i love rts games, trying 2 now, im surprised i've never heard of this series before, looks pretty boss.

You shall enjoy the game my friend.

Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
I love going into the "build your own scenario" mode type and setting stats of like 4 different people to be ridiculously high and take on armies.

It's just an awesome series.

The build your own scenario confusses me, like I don't know how to make troops and build buildings.

Originally Posted by Zeromano View Post
This is a great game series , I'm glad you made this thread. I think the first game was great but the second in the series was the best just becasue of al the deatail. Such as uniqe soilders for diffrent civilizations. And I personally didn't like the third game as much as the first too. I always thought they were aimmimg for more realistic graphics when the series such as the second game got better and more realistic graphics than the first but then the third game was too much "cartoony". It also didn't allow as much of units to form a army. And the lack of diffrent civilizations really took anything uniqe away from it.

tl;dr: The series is a great series overall. But I think the second game was best then the first game was second best and finnaly the third game was the third best.

The first game lacked graphics and uniqe units. Also your alies sucked in the first game too and the enemy did not attack me untill I attacked him. The second game had better graphics and more uniqe units. Also in the second game the story mode had some good and great parts to it. The World War 2 story kept me entertained with the time limt and pressure to get thing done in a certain amount of time. Then the third game like you said was too cartoony.
Last edited by Nolanrules; Jul 9, 2010 at 07:02 PM.
I would do that when my ally would be a fag . Also if any one did not know this Empire Earth can be played online with other people.
Well as I know i think the first game online multiplayer is no longer up. But I know the second on still is but has lost alot on players due to knew games and such, there is about 20 players on it at a time max. But if your knew to the multiplayer for the second game you harldy have a chance to win against any of the usaual players. And as of the third game I have no idea if alot of people are online, when I first got the game their was hardly andbody playing. But as of now I would have no idea.
Adidas
-All day I dream about soccer.