Toribash
Original Post
oldest toribash
hey, im doin a little experiment of mine, that mostly has to do with how the physics of toribash and stuff have changed over the years, so i would love it if you were to post the oldest toribash (just the toribash folder or the installations)

thx
well i have been playing for 3 years know

i would say iDK who is
██████████████████
i remmember that i have in one game magazine disc toribash beta version(No difrance from priced version exept multiplayer back then)
oh ugh, i remember the annoying music playing in the background 3 years ago. I cant understand why you want the old version.xD
i want the old version to do some comparisons, some testing, and well, to find out a bit how much the physics and toribash itself has changed, i have 3.593, and that facinates me, with the non-shader outlines and the way that the tori's are shaped slightly differently
In the oldest version, you could see the tori lined up, aslo uke. Menu was different, mods were a few, and I lot of stuff that some Old Schoolers know. ;)
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
they didnt break like a cracker they were weaker than that
Ryan: You cant beat Snoop Dog StellarNinja: I have a song with an electric bagpipe solo Ryan: ... FUCKING PLAY IT