Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Betting Servers with newer programs ig (food for thought)
Ignored everything else i wrote.
Last edited by Sparda; 2 Days Ago at 04:16 PM.
Why dont yall make a fuckin tutorial on HIDDEN COMMANDS? not like its hard. and dont say "type /help or /fh" because its not enough to cover everything in the chat box theres more commands than what fullhelp displays.

Edit: It seems like you dont want to change anything in the game so you do you im not playing it anymore yall overcharge players in TC for a force color so thats why your game is dying. you wont raise the amount of TC a player can get in one match its 10 fuckin TC bro always has been and a force costing 150 to 200k? wild bro. hope mobile does you well because it sucks and so does TB Next. and you had something to do with both. coincidence? I think not.
Last edited by Sparda; 2 Days Ago at 04:31 PM.
here ur tutorial / = the start of the command
u can autofill with [tab]
so
/a then [tab] will show u every cmd starting with a A
/b then [tab] will show u every cmd starting with a B
etc.
go thru the whole alphabet and u can scroll thru every command in the game, thought this was known
-----
Originally Posted by Sparda View Post
Why dont yall make a fuckin tutorial on HIDDEN COMMANDS? not like its hard. and dont say "type /help or /fh" because its not enough to cover everything in the chat box theres more commands than what fullhelp displays.

Edit: It seems like you dont want to change anything in the game so you do you im not playing it anymore yall overcharge players in TC for a force color so thats why your game is dying. you wont raise the amount of TC a player can get in one match its 10 fuckin TC bro always has been and a force costing 150 to 200k? wild bro. hope mobile does you well because it sucks and so does TB Next. and you had something to do with both. coincidence? I think not.

back in the day it was 10 tc per match now its based on how long the match lasts, starting at 10 tc. theres the market and other players that will normally sell things cheaper than the shop, also i spent 10 years playing this game just to get void force and i dont even use it. if ur main reason to play this game is cosmetics ur missing out . u can duel as well to make tc fast or go to betting servers. if u put in effort and have a little luck u can make 100k in a few hours
Last edited by Kirito; 1 Day Ago at 09:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
people like me host side tourneys all the time. The market is mostly want-based the price of an item doesn't really affect whether or not people 'like' the item. Some colors are more expensive because they are more wanted, thus it isn't overcharging just the store price. When I started, there were no quests or daily login rewards. Nowadays the game does a way better job at rewarding players with tc for playing the game. I feel like your complaints are unwarranted.
walah walah muda muda