Toribash
Original Post
[WIP] Tightrope_walker
I dont think there is one of these yet (not one thats realistic anyway). Mod suggested by hampa, i used skazz'z forward arm mod, and Smilie's infamous balance system.

its a very early prototype, but it works. Tori and uke stand on opposite sides of a static pole, and they walk towards each other, and try to hit each other and push the other person off the pole with their balancing rods.

the balancing rods help alot with balance (WOW), two balls are attatched to them, one above, one below. then thrust is put on them to pull the rod in opposite directions. this means that if the rod becomes tilted, the balls will try to balance it out. Also, the more titled it is, the faster the rod will try to balance out.

this means that actually walking across to the other person is possible, and relativly easy.

in the future:
an actual tightrope
thinner pole
color
invisible balance balls

heres some pics for your enjoyment. Comment please

Me cautously walking across the cable

the newest version has an actual elastic tightrope, (with no more annoying gaps between the segments anymore), and auto- bend forward, so its easier to walk. if their are no bugs with this version, im uploading for approval.

Comments Please.
Attached Files
cablewalk.tbm (3.8 KB, 53 views)
prototype.rpl (61.1 KB, 29 views)
..cablewalk.tbm (13.5 KB, 48 views)
tightropemp.rpl (107.7 KB, 27 views)
Last edited by blkk; Mar 27, 2009 at 01:28 AM.
- its been a while
yah, i just wanted to see if i could walk on a huge cable, before i try a thin one.
- its been a while
Damn.

oh well, thats way to hard for MP, and i still think using the balance poles and a sophisticated balance system is a good idea. mayby ill splice the mods, so that i remove some of the useless objects (poles and tent), and replace them with the sticks. then uplaod to MP

my mod is still is legit.
- its been a while
I made a mediocre one a while ago. Didn't have any fancy balance systems or anything but hey, it got the job done.

If it helps with ideas or anything, it can be found here. Of course, if you don't want me distracting from your mod, I'll edit it out.
omg an update.

so i sorta spiced the 2 mods, and did some other funny stuff. heres the result:

its alot easier to run than normal, but still pretty hard.

note: dont mind my mod name, ill change it when i upload it. i just saved my replay as that mod name, and apparantly, changing it makes it go all buggy
Attached Files
..cablewalk.tbm (13.5 KB, 16 views)
TIGHTROPE STUNT.rpl (65.2 KB, 6 views)
- its been a while