gigabite G31
core 2 due e7300

i use SysTool
and cpu-z to cheak teh cloacks

i got it to run 2.7-2.8
i restarted my pc and it was 2666.67 again

plz help

edit1
i just dl'd EasyTune5 Pro from gigabite and it looks way esyers and understadable lol i will stay updated here
Last edited by Suspect; Jun 22, 2010 at 09:17 PM.
You have to apply the option for smart doctor to overclock your gpu at startup. At least I had to for MSI afterburner and Im assuming asus's works similarly.

For your CPU, you should use your BIOS to clock. Like remember the clocks from systool, restart into bios an apply them there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
i oced my cpu to 2.88ghz and
1.250V i read some where u should not go 1.50V+
and on intel it says 1.36v so 1.30V is mmy limit

i got crysis to run on high at 31fps and cpu temp 44*C with a stock cooler (i am buying a new one soon)

edit:i need a good soft to increas the volts of my gpu eny u know of?
Last edited by Suspect; Jun 23, 2010 at 12:15 AM.
Rivatuner is good and use furmark for checking for artifacts and temps. The manufacturer siftwares like evga precision, asus smart doctor, msi afterburner, etc are pretty much just rivatuner with nicer UIs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
when you oc your cpu though if you do high overclocks you should increase your voltages. also limit your memory clockings to their standard clockings. ie ddr2 800 should be set to limit memory 800mhz.

if you overclock REALLY high you might even have to turn some of your mem timings to higher timings. (the higher the timing the slower you make your memory though)

like 4-4-4-8 go to 5-5-5-10 for a 800mhz overclock on your cpu if you get a bsod in windows

DarkJak i use 3dmark06 to test my gpu/cpu oc to see if they work usually.
Last edited by Organ; Jun 24, 2010 at 01:15 AM.
You don't say?