Ranking
Original Post
Getting a drawing Tablet.
Yeah so basicly, im going to get a drawing tablet for my birthday at the end of the month.

there is a small problem though, ive seen alot of prices ranging from 25 euro to 200 euro.

whats actually the difference between them, and as a starter (money is not really the problem. preferably < 100 euro) what would be best to use?
The best bet would be to get something cheap, just too full around with and see if you actually want to fork out the money for something more expensive. The difference is most likely size, quality, software and brand.
Back for good.
I recommend you the wacom bamboo fun pen & touch (gonna get it on my birthday ) I've been watching a lot of reviews about it and it seems the best choice it is cheap just check www.wacom.com and a lot of ppl say that wacom is the best brand so yeah xD. Check reviews if you want
Edit: I also recommend it for us (starters) then if you want one more professional get the intuos 4 with the size of your choice then If you're a god xD get the cintiq ;)
If you're too lazy the bamboo fun costs 199 usd
Last edited by Edsonmilan; Jun 6, 2011 at 11:17 PM.
Be careful, cause I bought a wacom bambo and used it a while and now it's just laying on my table I'll probalby use it soon again .. Hopefully, cuz it was expensive!
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
1) Buy Wacom
2) Bamboos are good for starters
3) Keep in mind they don't instantly make you a better artist.

thanks everyone.

also gorman lol'd at that last bit. its not to make me a better artist. its to learn how to improve my skills by making it myself rather then c/p from an image of google and modify it.
Just in case you need another opinion, I agree with getting the Wacom Bamboo.
I have one, and it's surprisingly useful.
As Gorman said, they're not magic, but I find that it's much easier to get the mapping of a head right if I sketch it out rather than use the path tool.