Toribash
Original Post
If you really want to become a member of Promo Team, please write a full application. This should include why we should pick you as trainee, what your personal motives for becoming a member are, why you are a better pick than others, your age, location, activity.. and stuff like that. When You sent me such an application, we will further discuss it and then get back to you to tell you the results.

There is no real quick way, sorry.
So if you are still up for it.. write that application and we will see.

bdo / promo-team lead
Your application should contain all the reasons why you think you could better the Toribash Community. Are you a people person? Are you an art genius? Do you have awesome ideas for competitions? If so, see here. These are the things you should consider when you apply for promo-team. And then of course age, location, activity ingame and in forums, etc.

steveirwin / promo-team member / banksta
Also If you want to apply, you have to write an application to evil/bdo/novitech/phail/slipanc/onlymar/deadkenny.

slipanc / promo-team lead

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

I would do something first, e.g. host some events. That is what Promo Team is about its not just a purple name...
Originally Posted by LazerBomb View Post
Do I have to wait like 3 months...Or can I sign up now?

You can do whatever you want. But take DavidFee's advice, doing stuff before applying looks good.
Yeah, i might apply for the Promo Team in the very near future. Maybe once JtanK and I release our Runners League competition.
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
Simple promo-team walkthrough

1: kiss ass & suck cock

2: win

+++ fake your death

Thats how rutzor got famous.