Toribash
Original Post
Switch Tori and Uke
Hi,

in a lot of mods, either Tori or Uke have a certain purpose that the other one doesn't have. (One jumps on top of the other or something like that)

So I was wondering if there is a command or a simple way to switch the players so Uke takes the place of Tori and Tori takes the place of Uke. I couldn't find a method myself so that's why I am asking it here
It would be cool to have that so I can play non-symmetrical mods with a friend and change places now and then without having to start a new room.

thanks in advance!

p.s. I'm not sure if this is the right place to post it, but it seemed like a rapid question to me ;)
Last edited by nisoes; Apr 2, 2013 at 04:31 PM. Reason: adding p.s.
Well it's not possible in some cases, like there's a LOT of mods in toribash and it takes too much to change the places of tori's in different mods cuz it's different! anyways some mods it's possible and some are not.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
well at first, welcome to the forums and yes. its the right place for your question.

so, you want to change uke-tori position in a mod? that is able to do, but a little bit difficult.
u have to change some of the "enage" stuff. i cant explain u directly how, because im not used to change there alot.

but you have no reason to do this. because if youre in singleplayer then just play as uke instead of tori. if youre in multiplayer and youre tori but want to be uke, just go out of the room and enter to it again. if there are only 2ppl. u will be uke then.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
if there are only 2ppl. u will be uke then.

I didn't even think of an easy solution like that xD Thanks! That does exactly what I need