Toribash
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
Who else watched the game that just happened between SK and Fnatic at IEM Katowice? I am completely lost for words, that was the most clutch play in history.

aaaaaaaa

You mean "who else watched league of throws?". It was a game about who could throw the most. And SK are the throw kings! I haven't seen a game thrown so hard since CLG.eu vs Azubu Frost at the OGN Championships.

DAE see Rammus just charge into SK, do nothing then died instantly? I mean, wtf, how are these people pro players...

Play at the end was really good mainly due to what was on the table for winning. AKA GET INTO SEMIFINALS.

obligatory xPeke is god

Last edited by j4nd0; Jan 19, 2013 at 08:13 PM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
You mean "who else watched league of throws?". It was a game about who could throw the most. And SK are the throw kings! I haven't seen a game thrown so hard since CLG.eu vs Azubu Frost at the OGN Championships.

DAE see Rammus just charge into SK, do nothing then died instantly? I mean, wtf, how are these people pro players...

Play at the end was really good mainly due to what was on the table for winning. AKA GET INTO SEMIFINALS.

Either you've made a joke that has gone way over my head or you don't know what you're talking about.

This is why these people are pro players. Don't watch this if you missed the game and want to watch the whole thing, to truly appreciate the amount of tension built up to this one incredible moment.

EDIT: here's a view of the teamfight that happened immediately before the play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrUDIXGHxbk
here's the full match: http://www.twitch.tv/esltv_lol/b/358...1h%C2%AD44m50s
Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; Jan 19, 2013 at 08:49 PM.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Either you've made a joke that has gone way over my head or you don't know what you're talking about.

This is why these people are pro players. Don't watch this if you missed the game and want to watch the whole thing, to truly appreciate the amount of tension built up to this one incredible moment.

It was so back and forth. Sk had such a great lead and team co-ordination at the beginning and middle of the game. They threw so hard when they started to tackle the inhib turrets and allowed the late game assassins to get extremely big. Heck, Ez didn't even get GA that counters assassins.

Nerves fuck pro players up so much.

xPeke and Yellowstar were the ones who did anything that game. The other 3 made so many mistakes. NA and EU teams don't prepare for late game plays, whereas Asian team have all this scenarios planned when something goes down late game. Mechanics and how good a player is doesn't matter when you can't react to backdoor, a fast baron attempt or 5-man siege lanes. Damn rent is just to high in this economy.

r/leagueoflegends is the biggest xPeke circle-jerk right now. Game wouldn't of even been good if it hadn't been for that amazing play.
Last edited by j4nd0; Jan 19, 2013 at 08:33 PM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC

I like how they didn't mention Rammus was preventing cho from backing.
I R IRONMAN

Current match history and an 11th match

Are those vi matches good for my first three times?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post

Current match history and an 11th match

Are those vi matches good for my first three times?

Pff, normals tryhard
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
xPeke and Yellowstar were the ones who did anything that game. The other 3 made so many mistakes. NA and EU teams don't prepare for late game plays, whereas Asian team have all this scenarios planned when something goes down late game. Mechanics and how good a player is doesn't matter when you can't react to backdoor, a fast baron attempt or 5-man siege lanes. Damn rent is just to high in this economy.

I beg to differ, Clg eu (or whatever they call them now) are the late-game kings
I've been duo queing with a good friend of mine and were 0/7 because of the following scenarios:

A hispanic who doesn't speak english
An overconfident idiot who is playing his 2nd ranked game
Afk'er
A taric support stealing kills from our adc with ignite
Toxic personalities.

Me and my friend buy 3 wards nearly every back, we do well, and get dragged down. Heck, I met a guy that I laned against. He was gold last season, and I was tied in lane with him. We lost because an 0/8 bot lane, and I talked to him. He said something like "Hey dude, I was gold last season. I'm stuck in your situation, and it really blows. Losses happen, and sometimes you just have to lose a lot to get on a roll, and hopefully climb out"
inq.
Gold's not as great as people make it out to be. Elo is only really worth noting when someone hits 2k to be honest.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
until 2.1k the skill only differs slightly.
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666