Toribash
so i started waching bakuman and i want to be a mangaka now (just for a hobby),
maybe atleast try writing a story cuz my drawing is absolute trash, it'll be better than doing literally nothing everyday.
so, who wanna take a look at my weird af imagination?
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
one punch man and tokyo ghoul AND monogatari creators were bad at drawing but always dreamed of publishing an anime so
never give up
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
Send em over bby

mmh, maybe i'll do some horror for a challenge? since thats the one that i rarely think about.
plot: in a completely normal village people suddenly start disappearing from their homes in mysterious conditions leaving some acidic liquid all over the house,
(insert name),a 25 years old drunk farmer was going home from the bar late at night saw what appeard to be one of the villagers hovering from the distance, he tried to get close to him to see what is happening until he was able to observe the transparent liquid with the person inside it having his body molder gradually, (insert name) ran away as fast as he could to tell people what he saw,
no one believed the story and told him he imagined things since he was drunk.
what was the thing (insert name) saw that night and is it what's causing people to disappear from the village or was it just his imagination (insert name) thought to himself and so started investigating this case to unravel the truth.

well shit, that acually too about 20-30 min to think out, much longer than i expected it'll take and its merely the plot and its not even something unique by any means.
anyway, i will write a 10-20 pages story if you think its interesting enough.will also try to add unique things on the process.
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
one punch man and tokyo ghoul AND monogatari creators were bad at drawing but always dreamed of publishing an anime so
never give up

i just want to do it as hobby to pass time tbh, that doesn't mean i'm not ready to put on the effort to get good at it tho so imma just take it slowly.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .