Ranking
I probably should have a duo partner, most of the people I do ever duo with are either real life friends and suck or just don't do the best most of the time. Solo queue is what I mostly do.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
I probably should have a duo partner, most of the people I do ever duo with are either real life friends and suck or just don't do the best most of the time. Solo queue is what I mostly do.

We did pretty well together with the 5 games we played. Won 4 of them, in a row.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by Lume View Post

There's a difference between getting fed and carrying.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
There's a difference between getting fed and carrying.

I was worse in Season 2 and I reached almost platinum. I am not a 1200 player.

Got back up to 1300, and Hippy, I know, with over 5k games across AoS's in the last couple of years, I know the basic mechanics and feel for the game.

Also yes, Jando, get on again sometime and we can duo, your status is always set to away.
Last edited by Lume; Jan 19, 2013 at 01:17 PM.
I think I'm finally adequate enough to play with some of you guys without embarassing myself too much. StoicSwordsman on NA servers I Adc Cait, tank Nautilus and Poppy and support with jenna. I hate to ask the noobiest question of all time here, but whats with all this seasons talk?.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
They made large changes to the game between seasons 2 and 3 like adding/changing/removing items, massively changing item recipes, changing jungle mechanics, increasing the base gold generation and reducing the gold that lane creeps give you except for siege minions which now yield more.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
they raped 3v3 during the switch between Season 2 and 3
no more jungle buffs, no more wards, and none of the really good items everyone buys in 5v5

Did anyone notice the price increases? Blackfire Torch costs almost 4k now :l
FIRED UP
Who else watched the game that just happened between SK and Fnatic at IEM Katowice? I am completely lost for words, that was the most clutch play in history.

aaaaaaaa
Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; Jan 19, 2013 at 08:07 PM.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
Who else watched the game that just happened between SK and Fnatic at IEM Katowice? I am completely lost for words, that was the most clutch play in history.

aaaaaaaa

The end was good. The rest of the game was fucking terrible, got annoyed watching it because constant throws aren't interesting to watch.
I R IRONMAN