Toribash
Originally Posted by Triton View Post
Ya'll bitchez are almost at 1,000 pages, gj

#1000PageHype

Btw Hat sorry for going off that one time when we warred (Which was a while ago), i was having a bad day but that still doesn't give me the excuse to act irrational, keep doing what you're doing man.

No worries man, I have bad days too <3
Originally Posted by Augans View Post
#1 spot? everyone who has ever been in obey is a no life loser lol

You mean experts of dedication
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
hmm im pretty sure the 10k post is mine

You wish. I'm taking the gold, scrub.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I found this in my inbox today:

Originally Posted by THEFOXY1
Hey world eater I am going to join ur clan soon and most likely become leader im just gona let you know from the start I don't do none of that forum shiet so don't ask me (jk I can improve on that) Im better than hattersin (a lot better he sux ass) my best mods are Aikado Big Dojo also known as ABD and Mushu or boxshu both I geuss but yea im pretty much the best at toribash and if I joined your clan we could be number one, one day im very active player and ive been laying toribash for a while and hattersin sux ass also and I like long walks on the beach my win loss ratio is 46.04 my rank is 1750 I don't know when it got to that number but that's what it is so deal wih it and hattersin sux ass at toribash you know and im a very nice person very considerate I am nice to my clan mates and I remember this one time where I beat hattersin in a war like 5 times cuz he sucks ass at toribash and stuff but yea I am a giving person and if anyone needs anything im their for them and stuff and my real name is Benjamin but You can call me Big D if you want or big daddy ben or papi or like better than hattersin because he sux ass at toribash you know what I mean I think i could contribute a lot to the clan i can war everyday i can post a lot more often anything you want thank your for reading this and bye and hattersin sux ass at toribash and im better than him and bye