Ranking
It was made in like 2 hours tho :v probably gonna make it longer, I actually enjoyed editing it and I want to get into irl editing so I can maybe start making money from videomaking : D
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
thank you for your time and friendship over the years I've been a member. due to my inactivity and lack of experience, I've stepped down from clan leader and left vector. you're all still my friends and family, and I appreciate every single one of you. I've left instep in a co-leader position so that he can hopefully lead you along with aadame.

thank you for the good times and memories, vector will always be the home I love
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
when you release aadame have 18 posts since 2010 o-o.

karbn-chan, you better visit every now and then or will strip you from your parkour skills. orewa kami dakara.
or well, cya in tk discord where i can get salty as much humanly possible.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
This is unfortunate
-----
Tbh, I might join the band wagon too
It's been a pretty long ass time since I've last played
Last edited by Lotus; May 4, 2019 at 09:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
¿?
I’ve also been very inactive. I guess I won’t leave and will always be around, but I don’t think I’ll be playing anytime soon. I think others are more deserving of having a co-leader position, but thanks Karbn. I’ll be waiting for your return
"It doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"
My replay thread
I hope Karbn come back at some point because him leaving sounds like a big loss imo

yo aadame did you contact an admin or something?
your post count is beginning to bother me tbh
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm sorry instep, but this is the end of the road for me. I won't be coming back to vector.

I'm sorry aadame, I just think the time has come and gone for me. I appreciate your support and your help while being leader. Message me though, we've gotta keep in touch
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
that's kinda hard to accept, when am I allowed to whine about it?
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]