no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Belt and qi: Belt: Black. Qi: 1581.

GMT: (-6:00) Central America

Your Strongest Mod: realtoriboxingmw and lw (medium and light weight)

Self Description: I'm a guy who can easily understand and make lulz in a conversation, and who is very loyal to his clan.

Past Clans: MastaStrike, Delta

Are you active on forums?
(about 3 posts a week will do just so we know you are active): Very.

If Possible post a screenshot of your Toribash guy: Nope.

And 3 of your best MP replays: They are hiding below.
Attached Files
Parapalegicized.rpl (63.8 KB, 4 views)
Airborn Madman.rpl (112.5 KB, 4 views)
Boxing.rpl (120.0 KB, 4 views)
Items under 1000TC in my shop have lowered prices!
I think we already have pass, ask SpaceLLama, and guys, a lot of people quit the clan this week, whats going on?
actually 3 people. one is going back to holy which is fail clan. Sexy left cus he likes to spam a shitload which he could do as long as its not in the stickyed threads. He could have contacted me about it but no... Ele left because we are to active.... wtf
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Belt and qi: belt=blue and qi 423

GMT: it 8:18 december 6 , 2009

Your Strongest Mod: judo and freestyle

Self Description: i woold realy like to join an offical clan because UKNOWN is still un offfical. And may other clans ive been in said they would be offical and they still haven't goten offical. also, im more of the jump in mid air and kick and break. also im a hard worker (will practice alot) and im working on madmans (might need some practice on those kinds of movez)

Past Clans: UKNOWN and PLAYA

(about 3 posts a week will do just so we know you are active):
yes, i post at least once a day depending on home work but a week i would say i post 5 or 6 times a week.

And 3 of your best MP replays: looking through for some reason it deledted my personal replays and all i had left were the one i kept from the past (i dont know why i havn't deleted them yet) but here are some old one. also for the u gota check out this dq (laughs at stupid title of replay) it didnt show the dq ring but that one was in judo.
Attached Files
jesus crist that gota hurt.rpl (48.7 KB, 6 views)
i win.rpl (68.3 KB, 5 views)
u gota check out this dq.rpl (19.1 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by RICKMO118; Dec 7, 2009 at 02:33 AM.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Originally Posted by Skaytboy View Post
Belt and qi: Brown Belt Qi 599

GMT: sorry dont know

Your Strongest Mod: judo,boxing

Self Description: Im kinda new but i think im pretty good for how long ive been playing i like texturing

Past Clans: none
Are you active on forums? yeah (about 3 posts a week will do just so we know you are active):

If Possible post a screenshot of your Toribash guy:
And 3 of your best MP replays:attached

Um, we need to get you tested.

Originally Posted by DanielJr View Post
Belt and qi: Belt: Black. Qi: 1581.

GMT: (-6:00) Central America

Your Strongest Mod: realtoriboxingmw and lw (medium and light weight)

Self Description: I'm a guy who can easily understand and make lulz in a conversation, and who is very loyal to his clan.

Past Clans: MastaStrike, Delta

(about 3 posts a week will do just so we know you are active): Very.

If Possible post a screenshot of your Toribash guy: Nope.

And 3 of your best MP replays: They are hiding below.

AUTO ACCEPT! Ex Delta, welcome brother.

Originally Posted by RICKMO118 View Post
Belt and qi: belt=blue and qi 423

GMT: it 8:18 december 6 , 2009

Your Strongest Mod: judo and freestyle

Self Description: i woold realy like to join an offical clan because UKNOWN is still un offfical. And may other clans ive been in said they would be offical and they still haven't goten offical. also, im more of the jump in mid air and kick and break. also im a hard worker (will practice alot) and im working on madmans (might need some practice on those kinds of movez)

Past Clans: UKNOWN and PLAYA

(about 3 posts a week will do just so we know you are active):
yes, i post at least once a day depending on home work but a week i would say i post 5 or 6 times a week.

And 3 of your best MP replays: looking through for some reason it deledted my personal replays and all i had left were the one i kept from the past (i dont know why i havn't deleted them yet) but here are some old one. also for the u gota check out this dq (laughs at stupid title of replay) it didnt show the dq ring but that one was in judo.

Someone test him also, he'll need to be a trainee if he joins though.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Soooooo, 'fraid to say this but, this is my resignation.
I really only know about 2 or 3 people in this clan. This is an extremely active clan, probably the most active one I've ever been apart of and theres no real way I can contribute here right now.
Hopefully I can still be a friend/ally of some sort.

So yeah, byebye.

Have fun in Doxa bro.