Toribash
Kisah gue beda banget sama ente Rai, semua temen angkatan gue ga ada yang pake steam ataupun game luar, kebanyakan cuman maen game mainstream (dan kalo misalkan mereka ngajak main, cuman PES terus). Makanya ga ada tuh temen gue yang main toribash.
Teman gue yang main toribash cuma yang All-Round gamer aja, itupun berhenti setelah beberapa minggu main, sedikit yang fokus ke game baru yang mereka mainin. Emang biasanya kaya gitu sih, kaya gue juga main osu udah setahun kurang abis itu langsung bosan. Entah kenapa sama toribash ga lepas lepas.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Teman gue yang main toribash cuma yang All-Round gamer aja, itupun berhenti setelah beberapa minggu main, sedikit yang fokus ke game baru yang mereka mainin. Emang biasanya kaya gitu sih, kaya gue juga main osu udah setahun kurang abis itu langsung bosan. Entah kenapa sama toribash ga lepas lepas.

paling karena lu bisa berinteraksi sama orang lain jadinya enak.

You've got trapped by toribash curse
bintangfal#9846
Let's says that I'm pretty popular so I can't leave.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Let's says that I'm pretty popular so I can't leave.

you can
but you choose not to
nobody forcing you to stay

lol its a bit harsh sry
Please bring back Organiζations board
Originally Posted by Wyverneon View Post
you can
but you choose not to
nobody forcing you to stay

lol its a bit harsh sry

well,i quit from toribash lile 5 month or more.
i choose to not quit but. new wifi and so i can download and play tf2
Quitting is quit and never come back anymore.
You came back, right? It's called being inactive.
- made in Indonesia

I've planned to quit this game, it's about 1 years I don't play tb, it changed to be inactive cause of agung and beve
bintangfal#9846
Quitting is quit and never come back anymore.
You came back, right? It's called being inactive.

im quiting the game. not the forum.