Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I think what Hax is trying to say is that us being allies would only mean something to you, and very little to us because not many people know "Phamtoms". Which, again, is not a bad thing. Like any other clan, you have your time to rise and maybe one day become as great as i.e. the ones Hax listed.
It's definitely not like "we can't be allies because we're higher up than you", it's more like "there's no point for us in allying with you".
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
I don't see the significance of ally/not-ally* or overall diplomacy system in a *game* Maybe that's just me.. Be nice to us and we'll be nice to you By the way, i don't recall warring with phantoms :l

Me, Kickass, and Carey were bored yesterday lol.

Kickass won 0 games
Carey won 1 game
I won 3 games

We lost 5-4

V.v'
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I completely understand what you're saying.
I was just wondering if you'd like to become allies, it wouldn't really mean all that much to us either, but it's just to know that we're friendly towards each other.

I also know you guys don't play aikidobigdojo that much. You guys are more of a wushu.tbm clan. Every clan has their differences, including what mods they play most and succeed in.

Even if we aren't allied, I hope we can still be "friends" per say.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
I completely understand what you're saying.
I was just wondering if you'd like to become allies, it wouldn't really mean all that much to us either, but it's just to know that we're friendly towards each other.

I also know you guys don't play aikidobigdojo that much. You guys are more of a wushu.tbm clan. Every clan has their differences, including what mods they play most and succeed in.

Even if we aren't allied, I hope we can still be "friends" per say.

So glad you understand.

Again, absolutely no hard feelings.

Yes: you have our friendship. We are not elitists. We do our best to be the best at what we are, and that's all there is for us.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
I have 2 brushu decaps, 2 aikido decaps, and 1 lenshu split saved so far.

I have plenty of great brushu PLAY, but they don't end with a bang... like videos should have.

I think we need to play some wushufixed to get that sort of business.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Hope to see you around ingame.
I was planning on hosting some 10k/5k tourneys this upcoming week.

See ya around.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
You guys are more of a wushu.tbm clan.

People who play wushu.tbm dont know what wushu is. Wushufixed is the proper wushu mod lol
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sorry guys. I leave RelaxAll. This is not my home. I want to stay alone.