Toribash
Originally Posted by Cytoplasm View Post
Excuse me, but I don't think you know Swaves well enough to make that accusation. Swaves is actually a really nice guy. Maybe you should get to know him before you start throwing around insults? Just a suggestion.

Look cytoplasm for me Swaves isn't a good guy (for me), why? Dude he just said that my clan mates aren't good so he isn't too.
I walk a lonely road
the only one that I have ever known
All this drama. Swaves pls stop posting here.
Fant I heard that you bought all your stuff with $
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guys, just close this conversation and open a new page! Talk about something that have sense. At the final, every one have an opinion, swaves don't like metal and he can think what he want. Just ignore him. He think that diamonds too isn't good, he think what he want just don't listent to him.

~Emile001

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Excuse me, but I don't think you know Swaves well enough to make that accusation. Swaves is actually a really nice guy. Maybe you should get to know him before you start throwing around insults? Just a suggestion.

He was raging the whole day and spammed our clan thread when he lost in a war ( when he was in Lumi or something like that ). So I guess, I can make insults like this.
Last edited by Beat; Apr 25, 2014 at 11:27 AM.
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
swaves pm'd to me "omg that [D] noob clan get official"
stop . this . convo .

So what he thinks a clan is noob? That's his opinion and I'm pretty sure he's entitled to it. I like you Trocher and I think you're an okay person, but Swaves is a really nice dude if you get to know him. I'm glad I got to know him and I wouldn't change it for anything.

Anyway, I'm going to stop continuing with this conversation because I've made my point, and so has everyone else. I just hate to see that people think such a nice person is the opposite. I just want everyone to get along.
Last edited by Cytoplasm; Apr 25, 2014 at 11:53 AM.
Anyways, every human have a positive personality and a negative one. Maybe swaves shows us his negative and bad personality but i am sure that in his heart there are a good person. Maybe he just don't know how to talk with people of maybe he wanna show us that he is the best. But i know that he can be a very good man!

~Emile001

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
So what he thinks a clan is noob? That's his opinion and I'm pretty sure he's entitled to it. I like you Trocher and I think you're an okay person, but Swaves is a really nice dude if you get to know him. I'm glad I got to know him and I wouldn't change it for anything.

Anyway, I'm going to stop continuing with this conversation because I've made my point, and so has everyone else. I just hate to see that people think such a nice person is the opposite. I just want everyone to get along.

dude , I know swaves for 1 year or so. I know his personality. I know him.
Shut up , stop this conv.
:D