Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well im GMT-8 so its gotta be midday GMT so i can get online early morning. Hows Saturday 5:00 GMT work out guys?
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So what is the prize? 50k? Like Kickass is going to wager for ALL of us Or what...
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
New Mod: Haxshu!
Been wanting to do this for awhile now. Just learned to sit down and do it:

It's a new, me inspired version of Wushu that eliminates... basically everything wrong with Wushu.

So: here's the changelog from Brushu to Haxshu

No more running!

Circular dojo added, 1250 ED. I'm pretty sure that's the radius, so from top to bottom is 2500 (not positive).

BULLSHIT DQ'S GONE!!!

15 frame Timed Dq means when your ass touch for .1 seconds during a comeback, you don't Dq

No more openers!!!

The engage distance has been increased. No more rush openers. No more plans. It's all about skill now.

Haxshutest1 shows just how useful that 15 frames is
Haxshu test shows a great game played in my mod

What do you think
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Jan 28, 2016 at 02:00 AM.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
I am have never been better. However, my toribash skills have never been worse, but every now and again JoJo Magic takes over so it is still fun.

I am also glad to see you as well. There are way to many new faces and names on the servers now. In the old days i could sign on at anytime and find five people I knew. Now I am lucky if I find anyone
I love it, less time on the ground allowed than lenshu, no grabs, no rush, all epic.
-----
playing it now
Last edited by rcarey; Jul 26, 2012 at 03:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It happens me all the time, I come in a server thinking I'm the only 10th dan because in the good ol' days, I was only used to see like 3 black belts or 2nd dan, now it happens the opposite, I come in a server and I see like 3 10th dan players and or Master belts that I never heard of, how ironic is that.

Anyway, it's good to know that your life is going well, wish you the best.
"Be obscure clearly."
Originally Posted by Swooya View Post
It happens me all the time, I come in a server thinking I'm the only 10th dan because in the good ol' days, I was only used to see like 3 black belts or 2nd dan, now it happens the opposite, I come in a server and I see like 3 10th dan players and or Master belts that I never heard of, how ironic is that.

Anyway, it's good to know that your life is going well, wish you the best.

Then you'd be happy to know I've played so much I have over 25k QI ;)
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!