Toribash
Made a dancing one!!! adding these to my application

ONE LAST REPLAY
http://www.box.net/shared/x66xy8man6
Attached Files
DANCE DANCE DONT WORRY.rpl (211.2 KB, 15 views)
stomach attacker.rpl (218.1 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Zinx; Dec 17, 2009 at 09:29 PM.
Well I applied and was accepted a couple of pages ago as Fubuki, but shortly after I got this account re-enabled and I can understand not being added to the list.

The first one is my entry to Marco's 3rd opener contest (4th place). I know that frames 260-220 look really stiff and ugly, but I only noticed that once i had played it back.

The other two are my possible entries for Marco's 4th opener contest. They have a very similar build-up, just a slightly different angle on the initial punch. I wouldn't consider either to be fully complete yet, as I am sure that with some tweaking the kick in "Cores" can be made into a boom (I have tried quite a few times already, but the momentum is going to wrong way at the moment). I'm not really sure what to do with "upper" but I am sure I will think of something before Sunday
Attached Files
rararaf.rpl (185.2 KB, 22 views)
cores.rpl (77.7 KB, 16 views)
upper.rpl (27.8 KB, 15 views)
GloomyBear has wanted me to apply for a while and a couple of people have said I should so, here goes.

Time to serve: Two punches. The first is a split and the second is a four dismemberment boom.

I think I know where your socks are bro: A kicking replay made for kickass' dual replay event. Has a core, a decap, two arm dismemberments and I split the legs too.

Monkey wrench: A conditioned madman. I challenged myself to make a madman without dismembering uke's torso ((excluding pecs if you count them as part of his torso) so I had to be careful with the boom in there) in under 300 frames. I done it in 262 frames Including my long opener (50 frames.) It didn't take as long to make as I thought it would.
Attached Files
time to serve.rpl (118.5 KB, 20 views)
monkey wrench.rpl (183.2 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Rai; Dec 20, 2009 at 12:08 PM.
Zinx: Grab overload. No from me.

rafufu: Pretty nice, but some of your movements look rather awkward. For example, in rararaf at around 320, both pecs were contracted with one raised and one lowered and it just looked weird. You left it for a long time as well. Not long to go, but a no from me.

mihanik: You need to improve on a little bit of everything. Needs more power, speed, style. No from me.

Rai: 1st replay need more power. You might be thinking 'why, it has a boom?'. You had to grab to get that chest dismemberment, and the DMT was 60 in that replay.
2nd had a nice opening kick, but the rest was rather messy, slow and unstylish.
3rd first few hits were good then you started to get really messy, hugging Uke and everything. You don't have too long to go, but it's still a no from me.
Last edited by DeeJayy741; Dec 20, 2009 at 03:52 AM.
Fixed the dismemberment threshold on my first replay if that's any constalation on your decision.
Finished the replay I was working on for Marco's 4th opener contest. Unfortunately, I was stuck in an airport so couldn't upload it. But luckily the old one was good enough to win

I thought you guys might want to see it anyway
Attached Files
core+boom.rpl (99.3 KB, 22 views)
Nub alert etc

Sup guys. I'd like to be apart of ORMO.

Here are the best replays I have to offer.

Btw, Sorry for the long replays frames. I just wanted to get the best out of my madmans and stuffz.

SC- Point of no return.rpl

M- XYZ (edit).rpl

D- falcon PAWNCH!!11.rpl

Sparta.rpl

Thanks for reading my application.

~Fist

edit: The sparta isn't really part of the app. But just a replay I wanted to show you :x. It's a little spar I did with uke.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
I'm sorry Fistfury. but I say no. I think you need to be less grabby in your replays *points at XYZ replay*

The other replays were nothing special. I like the speed in the splitcap but that's unfortunately not enough to get you into ORMO.

PS. Umm... why show us the replay if it's not in the application?
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Haha, I completely understand. I'll try my best to improve my excessive grabbiness ;o. Along with all the other flaws.

Meh, the sparta thing. I guess I was just proud of it. So uh, I'll try applying again in a few months with better replays.

~Fist
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"