Toribash
Originally Posted by Mykhayl View Post
Hello umm I am willing to offer WAPOW great sportsmanship a great sparring and parkour partner I don't really have much else to offer but I would KILL to join.

I love Mushu and aikido

I play a lot on the weekends and a little during the week

I don't post much on the forums put I can do that if that's required

I ALWAYS check my pm's no matter what

I am a alt and I'm supposed to be a god belt but I lost my old account so I'm a pretty good player

I'm sorry but my cpu has surtain limits but I will try my best to get skype and tell you my username as soon as I am done. but I do have steam and my user name on there is footballmplayer@gmail.com or either Epox37

I love football and basketball and I play for a colledge team umm my hobbie is working out I don't really have much of a gaming life but I do play them whenever my season is out. my character can good bad when I am mad Example: a guy on toribash just came out and said f my life and my grandmom died that day and it hurt me so I went off. And my skill is very great.

I'm sorry for any incorrectly spelled words but right now its really late and I probably messed up a bit and umm yeah.

WAPOW

I don't believe you. I vote against
Originally Posted by Mykhayl View Post
Hello umm I am willing to offer WAPOW great sportsmanship a great sparring and parkour partner I don't really have much else to offer but I would KILL to join.

I love Mushu and aikido

I play a lot on the weekends and a little during the week

I don't post much on the forums put I can do that if that's required

I ALWAYS check my pm's no matter what

I am a alt and I'm supposed to be a god belt but I lost my old account so I'm a pretty good player

I'm sorry but my cpu has surtain limits but I will try my best to get skype and tell you my username as soon as I am done. but I do have steam and my user name on there is footballmplayer@gmail.com or either Epox37

I love football and basketball and I play for a colledge team umm my hobbie is working out I don't really have much of a gaming life but I do play them whenever my season is out. my character can good bad when I am mad Example: a guy on toribash just came out and said f my life and my grandmom died that day and it hurt me so I went off. And my skill is very great.

I'm sorry for any incorrectly spelled words but right now its really late and I probably messed up a bit and umm yeah.

WAPOW

1.App is not that good.
2.I dont believe you are a God Belt even if you were that wouldnt change anything in my vote
3.You are already in a clan.
4.No
No Longer Active
Lol I just want to know the account that was almost god belt since there are only 5 people that have reached it. Anyways regardless if your god belt or not Denied
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
recrutemen is on?
hello hello leader and all memberof wapow?

I'm want to join wapow I 14year old ,I'm french I'm have skype but I'm speak english (but I'm don't good to speak english) I have a deal with it,, full body texture
not ground texture ,I have a vampire relax and cobra force .pls tell me I'm polis and I would like to leave ripper. my steam is toms2007
Last edited by Toms2006; Dec 14, 2015 at 07:09 PM.
Toms2006

hello. i merged your thread into the recruitment thread. please post in the right place nect time.

Denied terrible app
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Even though he was denied i have something to add to him.His behavior in game wouldnt fit in with all of us.
No Longer Active
Hey thx for letting me down I will work and work and work until I can finally join this clan because love it and I will leave my clan.
P.S
Tell Flow that I want his phone number
oh yeah and I'm not a he imma she thank you
WAPOW Application
What do you have to offer WAPOW?: I will offer a skilled aikido and greykido player who isn't so bad in sparring and parkour. I know (eVo)Mocucha (the youtube guy) and he may help make vids for us. What's your favorite mod?: Hard to choose, but it is greykido. How often do you play?: 1,2,3 or more hours on about 3/4 days of the week (counting weekends). Do you check and respond to your PMs?: Yes. Tell us about your toribash experience: Well, this is my alt. I trained under Nicejesus while I was a green, then made this account with one goal in mind, to make a name for myself. I can free run around 5/8 steps (if I have a bad start I can only run for 3/4 steps.). Still working on parkour, but I'd say it would be at least rated good. I am good at manipulating my Tori (as well as my opponent/uke) to stay on his feet, and can execute nice medium/high kicks in battle/spars. In Ai/Greykido, I have a nice knee tactic and usually stay low on the ground, giving me the advantage of lifting my opponents. In aikido I specialize in dismembering my opponent(s)/ uke with kicks, grab karate chops and knees. I squeeze a punch here and there, but not frequently. Skype Username: N/A. I do not have skype. I recommend contacting me on Steam (My username is ValentiorParadox), where you can download the best games like Steam Toribash (which I play on more than I use normal Toribash, as my normal toribash is glitched so the settings and things I type at first are just focusing on one letter, say I as going to right Cool, it would just say CCCC while i'm typing it. It also runs slower. In steam toribash everything is clear and it is fast like the non-glitched normal toribash.). Replay summarys & Replays (just for fun) Tebla Parkour (Tebla and Viythm were my first accounts): My first free running and parkour replay, where I demonstrate running in my own fashion, and use small and big jumps. Xalf- Training With Uke: I basically spar with Uke, mostly kicks but some punches, at the end I make Uke do /em iXalf, you have potential(You just need to learn(How to use it(- I don't want too many spoilers, so here are the replays!
Attached Files
Xalf, First Manipulation.rpl (131.6 KB, 5 views)
Tebla_ Parkour 2.rpl (200.9 KB, 3 views)
Xalf- Training with Uke.rpl (376.4 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by iXalf; Dec 15, 2015 at 01:41 AM.