Ranking
aw shook you look sad :C
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
THAT IS BECAUSE I AM ACTUALLY AN EXTREMELY SAD PERSON

Either that, or i was making a face for the giggles, partly because my neutral face kind of belies my TRUE NATURE. I've been gifted with facial features that lend themselves extremely well to a hateful glare (which i don't use very often at all, mind you), so it really doesn't take much to go from "i am not showing any emotion" to "i will murder you with ice picks". :v

but yeah i'd be lying if i said that i was this giddy all the time

Originally Posted by Kore View Post
o baby a hot guy <3

Also derp dog <3

hooray i am apparently attractive!!

It astounds me that the blue ridges under my eyes aren't really visible, but hey, i ain't complaining. If there's one thing i'd change about my face if given the chance, it'd be those, since they make me look tired and depressed all the time. :v

Originally Posted by Lust View Post
SHOOK HAVE DINNER WITH ME

your drawing in the middle is very realistic

thanks bro you have no idea how many times i had to redo it in order to get a non-terrible face
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
NASA does that a lot better than me so just tune in the next time they launch a rocket

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
EYYY SHOOK

wassup bra? ;o

It's a nice thing, eh? :v

wasn't trying to belittle you though

By the by, which tablet did you get? I'm still stuck with my Bamboo because it keeps being completely functional and not-broken, so i can't justify buying a new one that isn't a Cintiq. It's almost serving me too well. :v

Originally Posted by Lust View Post
road to 1000 posts

??!!?!?!

it MIGHT HAPPEN SOON

Originally Posted by Mack View Post
Is he eating.... dill?

of course

i mean what else would he be eating?