Toribash
View Poll Results: Which song will we use?
Celldweller - Tough Guy (Tim Ismag Remix)
10 Votes / 27.03%
AaA & Atom Bass - Feeling You
2 Votes / 5.41%
Bombs and Bottles - I Will Take You There (RoughMath Remix)
4 Votes / 10.81%
Awolnation - Sail (Unlimited Gravity Dubstep Remix)
14 Votes / 37.84%
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us (Ray Volpe Dubstep Remix)
7 Votes / 18.92%
Another one. Suggest it here, with your replays.
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hey guys im back for like 40 minutes. I started school. and footballs going well and im on a paintball tournement team. So give me some time ill post every so often thanks.
Just a Simple man doing simple things.
Yeah i speak Finnish as my main, but i speak swedish also, and a litllr bit of spain c;
So i will pm you something ect
Great idea about the new TBLC, hope it goes well illv. I speak English as my main, but I'm not really very good at it. I can offer to help most of the people in grammar but other then that I rarely know any other language. It would be really difficult for me though :c
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Oh yeah, nice idea about this TBLC, i can help with banners if it's going to be a org. But i'm not surely if i'll join tho...
Anyway, i wish you gl, your idea can help a lot of people.
I don't like lang idea.. It would be complicated..
Btw guys any of you going in-game?
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks again guys. I'm seriously planning on making this thing into and org. It would be so much easier for the people involved if I could organize the whole thing into threads.
The moderation flexibility in groups is really limited but it's not too much of a hassle. There's always a way.

I'm making a draft of the teaching/learning process right now and I think it will work. Everything relies on the level of participation that members will put into it.

I understand why you think it might be complicated, ispeed. I'm trying to formulate a way so that it wont be.

Thanks for the offer and your kind words, kratos. I'll approach you in case I would require help with banners in the future.
Last edited by illv; Aug 25, 2013 at 06:45 PM.
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
Hi guys i'm master belt now! I was all morning but at least I got :P
Also: how are you guys today?
I suck.
Congratulations on reaching masterbelt, Juliano!
That's quite an accomplishment for just 3 years of playing on your account.
I'm ok. How about you?
Last edited by illv; Aug 25, 2013 at 06:59 PM.
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.