Toribash
Yes to Shotgun

No to Xstfx, he joined another clan just recently anyway so his application should no longer be considered.
Originally Posted by Lynx View Post
No to Xstfx, he joined another clan just recently anyway so his application should no longer be considered.

He even used our application form for his appliaction there; PM'ed one of their leaders about it.

@Shotgunleg: Seems like you have enough points, welcome back
Belt (if you've yet to reach black belt, you will have to really impress us):2 dan
How happy are you with your level of skill in the game? :i took a long break so i sorta suck now but i look forward to inproving
Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(explain as best as you possibly can):i enjoy the attatude in this clan
Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) : none
Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ?yes
Your Favorite Official Mod to play: grekido
Things you are skilled at: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making. Can include anything else in which you're better than average):i make textures and i am going to be fourm active
Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 examples would be nice):i have them on my other comp i can get them to you in like 2 weeks
Previous Clans(if any):frost (only in game member) pyro (disbanded) essence (left to make my clan) loki (Inactive)
Favorite Forum(if any):any
Toribash organizations affiliated with(if any): i dont even know what that means lol
Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?( if you're in a clan with another account, we can't let you in our clan with any account) : i mean i am loki bank but i dont know if that counts
Country/Location: usa
Level of forum activity(Important!):atm 0 but i will become very active if i join a fourm active clan
Number of Infractions(if any):1
I throw my Spanish in the air some times sayyin ayyo no comprendo
Originally Posted by omegadark1 View Post
Do you know how to spell or capitalize?

Aside from that, your application is mediocre.

No from me.

Spelling whats that but thanks for the feed back for future applications can you tell me what i can improve ?
I throw my Spanish in the air some times sayyin ayyo no comprendo
Originally Posted by romn4 View Post
Belt (if you've yet to reach black belt, you will have to really impress us):2 dan
How happy are you with your level of skill in the game? :i took a long break so i sorta suck now but i look forward to inproving
Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(explain as best as you possibly can):i enjoy the attatude in this clan
Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) : none
Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ?yes
Your Favorite Official Mod to play: grekido
Things you are skilled at: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making. Can include anything else in which you're better than average):i make textures and i am going to be fourm active
Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 examples would be nice):i have them on my other comp i can get them to you in like 2 weeks
Previous Clans(if any):frost (only in game member) pyro (disbanded) essence (left to make my clan) loki (Inactive)
Favorite Forum(if any):any
Toribash organizations affiliated with(if any): i dont even know what that means lol
Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?( if you're in a clan with another account, we can't let you in our clan with any account) : i mean i am loki bank but i dont know if that counts
Country/Location: usa
Level of forum activity(Important!):atm 0 but i will become very active if i join a fourm active clan
Number of Infractions(if any):1

I read the first few lines and then the location and burst out laughing. No from me.

P.S. I barely ever post, but the hysterics were too good to pass up.
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
Are you serious?
Oh, let me see, you are from the US and you can't spell, can't capitalize and you're 19 which means you should know at least better English.

I laughed out loud at every line of that application.
Also did you bother reading this:
"If you want to join us, we expect you to have a good understanding of the English language. We need to be able to understand you, and you have to be able to understand us, and especially our rules."

I don't really think you even read the first post at all, all you did was copied the app and filled it out.

A very big, huge NO from me!
Last edited by Dzajko56; Aug 7, 2014 at 04:17 PM.