Toribash
Originally Posted by Onimaru View Post
Yaksha, I'd like to hear those reasons. That is what this thread is for.

shhhh i have my reasons and you're a few day's into the clan. I don't like the attitude and all this crap. sooo ya now if you start a petition and get signatures about it I will be more than happy to give you my reasons. But I don't think they really care XD
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
3. Ignore yaksha, he's just a traveling hobo who we feed and give handjobs to.

I like this =] but i can vote. you might not remember but i was co leader one time.
Last edited by Yaksha; Dec 18, 2012 at 08:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
Uhh Yaksha you're still a co-leader big guy
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
yay!!!!!! =] that was the reason i left that one time it just seemed like i was booted or something with no reason at all
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
Oh still wish someone would have told me something, but yeah that never happened brethren.

Secondly locking down in spam all/any further non-voting posts will be counted as spam deleted and demerits will follow shortly.
Dear Members,

I am here to fill out an application because the activity in my other clan was at an all time low. I was the only active member.

I am eleven years-old and I'm in the top class of my school. I live in Melbourne, Florida a very tropical state and it is warm year-round. I'm active everywhere I go. I have a very nice family that supports me with school but this means that I cannot play on the weekdays. When this application was made it was on the third day of Winter break that ends on January seventh 2013. I'm am persistant and I love challenges.

My Toribash life is amazing I am currenty rank 4112 globally. My best mod would have to be Aikido Big Dojo. When I have free time ingame i like to spar with the best and the legendarys. At the moment i don't have very much tori credits(0 atm). My friend Downstem and I were both in Quantum at one time. I am still using my first acc (Firetiger96 2nd degree black belt). To spend time I typically sell items that I am not using and I do not need. I am one to have fun and make random jokes and I hope this applictaion is to your liking.

~FireTiger96
-----
<Zayex> Well, I'll give you a yes, with a few days trial member period.
Last edited by Rust; Dec 22, 2012 at 09:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Stay humbility and you will shake it til you make it ;)
Mmm I'm likely just bored
Azure Im Ingame Right Now Im Also On Irc I kinda wanna battle a phantom.
Stay humbility and you will shake it til you make it ;)
Mmm I'm likely just bored
What's the point in that? Fine though I'll get on. I'll be in the abd tourney.
I might come ingame soon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation