Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well I've never done anything for Toribash only Call Of Duty montages, but i'm currently trying to put together a Toribash compilation I'll post the results
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
for userbars the words flame lord and blazing king are closer to the userbars than the other ranks.
And just an idea we should do this the words infernus should be in amazing font with detail then for each rank lower less and less detail. I dont know about you guys but i support all of my ideas.
Azure, just post it here when you finish. Hlm, thanks. Feb, I'm on the fence about that. Poppo, update userbars. Also, make it less spacey. For some reason, I can't edit the post without it going all to heck.

EDIT: Also, make sure the userbars are all in place and not duplicates and whatnot. Please and thanks.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Originally Posted by theultimatum View Post
Azure, just post it here when you finish. Hlm, thanks. Feb, I'm on the fence about that. Poppo, update userbars. Also, make it less spacey. For some reason, I can't edit the post without it going all to heck.

EDIT: Also, make sure the userbars are all in place and not duplicates and whatnot. Please and thanks.

yeah didnt think my idea was that good also is it just me or is fusionman not in our clan anymore?

I should have around 70k by monday so for fyre shop should i get joints gradients misc or mixed? im going towards joints theyre easiest to sell.
Fuse hasnt been on forums (or in game) much. I'll PM him and see if I can figure out what the deal is. My cousin may be coming over today, so we may not war until tonight. But I have church tomorrow so idk. We might not war today. I'll do my best to get one set up at least.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Lastly for the clan video ,since we have alot to plan, we should request someone to make the video. from my knowledge it will be 10k-15k for what we need. If we each donate a few hundred tc im sure well reach it i have 1k on me atm ill be happy to send it for the video. . Also the meeting on the tourney never happened sorry about that i was busy but im sure we can postpone it.
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
Originally Posted by theultimatum View Post
Mj, this is spam. This is your warning. You have now received one "x". Please learn from this and live by the "no spam" rule.

Originally Posted by dagreja View Post
Is fuse still having trouble with the thing with his best friend?
also, we got a room. /jo fyre

I wonder will your initial question save you from the wrath of the X?

Originally Posted by Ulti
step up and ask for promotions

Here are a list of people who I think deserve some recognition for not only working hard but being great members in the clan overall:

• HLmaster
  • Febreeze

Actually I checked the posts from the last three days and these were the only names I found... I expected at least 5 or 6 but as of now those two are the only ones that really stand out.

Another co-leader would be messy, but man HL has worked so hard, especially with userbars. He doesn't even ask for much time or refuse, he just fucking does it and he does it well.
Moreover, he is the perfect model for how someone in this clan should be - he has perfect grammar, he's polite, he's loyal, he's active, he has a lot of qi and posts, he's skilled in game, this guy is amazing.
If you can't make another co-leader the idea I said earlier about titles would be great. Either way, he deserves something, give him a fucking blow job or some shit.

Feb is also great. Active, helpful, friendly; overall a good member.
------------
Next post gets page 100 :o
Last edited by SpmSL; Nov 12, 2011 at 10:44 PM.
The comment should save me from an X, seeing as it pertained to fuse's absence.
I agree with Spm, HL and Feb have been extremely active in the forums recently. But that doesn't really constitute a promotion. Maybe it should be awarded with being exempt from one X or something along those lines.
No.
Thanks for the shout out guys. I'm just here to help the clan out i dont really think a rewward is necessary bein here is enough of an award

Anyways great job on the userbars hlmaster.

and spmsl me and ulti have the same timezone so pick a time for the meeting im sure we can work around watever time you want.
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop