Toribash
Originally Posted by Aitor21 View Post
teague could i create an art event for this clan?
gamer sorry i do not like the head style...
i do like the desing of the back but instead of those green and red shapes you could add some metalic pipes and you could recreate the hole brain so that it covers all the top create a robotic/alien face
something ike this but more robotic
http://www.pollsb.com/photos/40/22278-mars_attacks.jpg
i know it would change all the head but it just came up to my head after seeing the head

hmm its never happend before, except maybe with enigma...i see no harm in it so sure.
ok well i dont want to try and make a replica of the mars attack head but i do want a alien /robo with the brains showing just my own style so here is the newest's update i still need to work on the mouth and other stuff but you guys think it looks better? also remeber i also have this head on at its most recent update so you can also veiw how it looks ingame although its a 512x512 and my head texture item is 256x256

Teague i will work on the mouth more today aslo any suggestions
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.

Alright there we go added back some of the color haha also im tired will do more tommarrow cya guys tell then 8P
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.
its looking better
and ok teague i will create the event...
i will give out my own tc nd items
not much 2k and items that in total ar worth around 6 or so k
but well what can you lose?
ill be posting a new thread
edit:
when you tell me when i can do it...
if someone is willing to help out with the prices or judging in the event it would be nice
Last edited by Aitor21; Sep 7, 2011 at 04:11 PM.
MY WEBPAGE
[P]Recruiting[P]
lol i would like to ask something b4 starting the event should i make only one winner price of 2k and an item set
i could do 2nd and 3rd price but i dont know how to do it.. because i dont have much that i can/want to give away....
MY WEBPAGE
[P]Recruiting[P]