http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...4&postcount=45
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
<3

Fuckin love you box. Thanks dude.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Wolfe, you and I were friends when we both had just started playing. You had one of my real life friends in your clan. Arowes, remember him?

I was Draynoth. Not quite sure how I remember that, but nice to see you again. Wasn't your arm broken?
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
Wolfe, you and I were friends when we both had just started playing. You had one of my real life friends in your clan. Arowes, remember him?

I was Draynoth. Not quite sure how I remember that, but nice to see you again. Wasn't your arm broken?

Nah lol, I'm like stoned at the moment from the dentist... If I rember what you were talking about, my arm had an avulsion fracture of the stylish process in my wrist. Also I do remember. I'm not forgetful. Besides you were/are one of my close friends on tb, how could I forget that dork? Lol
Bitch you do not get stoned from going to the dentist.
You are recovering from anesthesiology, not taking too deep of a hit.

Wat, when did I reach 3000 posts...
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Originally Posted by Eloquence View Post
Bitch you do not get stoned from going to the dentist.
You are recovering from anesthesiology, not taking too deep of a hit.

Wat, when did I reach 3000 posts...

it's called nitrous oxide. I hate the dentist.
laughing gas?

luh da she