Toribash
the first syllab of my name is casa (pronunced kaza). i'm called mrkamikaz in toribosh but my real nick is Kamy (changed it 3 week ago)
well my app are so bad, not any official clan want me (honesty bad's karma) i'm not in my previous clan because they were only talking about being official and when i was in i was more like "let's have a partey" i also got in Apex and Kira recently (maybe not that recently)
never got kicked out of a clan because i'm the almighty custom belt xD
WE. GO. JIM.
Withdrawing the application, seems like there is a problem with me, CW and duck and I dont want you guys havin somebody who did that in your clan

app

Attached Files
#duck_fatass.rpl (213.0 KB, 5 views)
#duck_that hurt.rpl (110.3 KB, 5 views)
#duck_New age.rpl (189.1 KB, 4 views)
#duck_Wel.rpl (261.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by duck; May 10, 2014 at 08:11 PM. Reason: enters between paragraphs coz it's hard to read.
h
@mrkamikaz: rejected, sorry. We don't really know You. Feel free to apply when we will at least know who You are, as for now- we don't and You didn't give us a chance to do so as You didn't meet us on #waffles or in-game.

@up: problem solved then.
Last edited by Thrandir; May 10, 2014 at 10:30 PM.
Belt/Qi (User Card): 9dan/9500
Past Clans: Xtreme Drag00n Slayers (none)
Special abilities (Art, Videos, Other): I'm good.
Infraction History: a fuck ton
Something about yourself (From? why you want to join? favourite mods? etc): I wanna join cause CW is a cool clan. I play abd and wushu.
My application is supported by: Barack Obama
Replays: My computer doesn't support replays.
I wanna join inq.
Originally Posted by xIMDx View Post
Belt/Qi (User Card): 9dan/9500
Past Clans: Xtreme Drag00n Slayers (none)
Special abilities (Art, Videos, Other): I'm good.
Infraction History: a fuck ton
Something about yourself (From? why you want to join? favourite mods? etc): I wanna join cause CW is a cool clan. I play abd and wushu.
My application is supported by: Barack Obama
Replays: My computer doesn't support replays.

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...9&postcount=83

Please leave and never come back thx. If You are wushu player, I just suggest You to run.