Toribash
jesus, 2 mill, how the f**k did you get that much!?!?!
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
nice one, just finished 3 hours staright of chem and physics revision...
fuck no, ive also got a french oral assemsment
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
hmmm, if you want from the first 150, id say hitmonlee/chan oh or hitmontop but he was from 2nd series, you could make one from all three?

From any region is fine.

Originally Posted by Onamist View Post
Jolteon

Jolteon is fucking beast.

Onamist is winning.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

jolteon licks its own arse, ok so, call me a nerd but i got pkmn platinum and i use bugs so to be loyal im gonna say my team and hope u pick one of em:
yanmega
shediinja
vespiquen
nincade(shiny)
scizor
pinsir
pls dnt flame me for being a pokefan D:
She/They

ok my reaction:
She/They

It's all good Erth.

But I don't like the bug type as much. Only a few pokémon from them.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Onamist, your so pro.

Originally Posted by Erth View Post
nice one, just finished 3 hours staright of chem and physics revision...
fuck no, ive also got a french oral assemsment

Oral...

Nawwwww, I'm taking spanish in school not french :S

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم