Toribash
Originally Posted by dragonlaye View Post
State you read the rules and you accept all of them. I have and I accept
Mods you can play. Basically Any Mod
Belt (At least 7th Dan). Custom Belt
State your reason for wanting to join JollyRoger. Clanless at the moment, Noticed that this clan has some cool members
Earlier clans that you were part of. VorteX, iCoF, Element
Why u left that clan. They either died or too many people were leaving
Earlier accounts (including the names of those accounts). Yes, I was Noobie212
State what happened to those accounts. I lost it During the hack
State if you have bought Qi. Never
State past infractions/bans. Never was banned on this account, Was infracted once for an illigal bump and once for posting a premade set on a request thread.
State your timezone. GMT - 5
State your age. 17
Forum activity. On Everyday (for at least 3 hours)
In game activity. Everyday as well (not as much as forums)
Vouchers (The guy who invited you). No one
Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that). Texturing, Video making, Move making, and other art.
And finally state something about yourself that you would like us to know:
I Am funny and easy to get to know. I love to Shuffle and draw and I think you guys would like me. I will stay loyal and do whatever it takes to show you that im worthy for the clan. I wish to be a part of the family and help the clan in any way possible.

Some replays.

No because if I recall correctly, you were trying to scam people by selling two versions of the same set. And if I remember correctly you did do that.
Originally Posted by nikosefs View Post
i say no to dragonlaye,will see about hayz.

I rarely disagree with u.
wishful eyes deceive me
Thanks for considering me, guys. I can answer to any question or doubt about my app. Actually I'm on wushu8 server with two of JollyR members (Squiziph and EcoHitman) if someone of you want to see how I play.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Still people please don't post here your VOTES they're for SEECRIT FORUM ...
keep your line ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
i think that don't say votes in public just keep them in Treasure Chest and then give Final answer ...
Gosh it's that hard ?
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
i think that don't say votes in public just keep them in Treasure Chest and then give Final answer ...
Gosh it's that hard ?

yea cause its what you think,not what i think and certainly not what everyone thinks.