Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Or we just leave the bank account and an maybe an alt logged in?

I can't run 2 clients, my comp lags at anything more than 1, the internet doesn't even run well while I'm playing

Also, I have to take a break for a little while. I really need to focus on school, so I'll try to be on the forums a little, but I wont be in game much for a while.
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
Guys, first of all, thank you for totally ignoring my post. That's really nice, yeah.

Second, why would you want to ALWAYS have the same person host the server?
Someone please answer... -_-'
Well, you could only have one person host it if we were to keep it running constantly. That's what they're talking about.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by TheMpk View Post
Guys, first of all, thank you for totally ignoring my post. That's really nice, yeah.

Second, why would you want to ALWAYS have the same person host the server?
Someone please answer... -_-'

I understand what you wanted, with different people hosting each time, but again, that comes back to the original problem of differences in schedule. The idea for a "permanent" clan room is that it gives us an incentive to check in once in a while, and also to attract potential applicants in-game. Once we're in the habit of using it, it's a lot easier for two or more of us to be on at the right time of day. Op can be given automatically via an owner password.

Originally Posted by Aoefanatic View Post
Will the updates as seen in the first post continue? It seems slacking that the last one is from late March. I'm certainly not accusing anybody of slacking, but usually when you see something like that as an outsider you lose a small bit of respect for the party involved.
If it's not particularly helpful, useful, or possible, perhaps we should remove it.

Since the last update, there have been a lot of subtle changes, and that one major incident which we'd all rather not talk about, so it would have been redundant to continue posting the updates at regular intervals. Thank you for the reminder though, as I was planning to post another update to summarize everything that has happened in the past three weeks.

In fact, I don't think anyone outside of the clan would bother to read the first post thoroughly. It had quite a number of grammatical errors and other inconsistencies for some time, which I eventually fixed, but no one really took notice of it. The applicants of late don't even read the one section that's immediately relevant to them.
Last edited by Wight; Apr 23, 2013 at 11:25 PM.
Thank you Death, at least now I know I'm not talking to myself
Also the idea of Pass Op is really good as well That's what I was talking about, more or less.
The applicants of late don't even read the one section that's immediately relevant to them.

Lol

Op can be given automatically via an owner password.

Really? I didn't know that. What's the command? We can easily share the pas via the group or PM.
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
/setowner <password>
/owner <password>

Ninety-nine pages of posts in a month, ninety-nine pages of posts,
Do take note, and have some laughs, at the ninety-nine pages of posts.

Almost one-hundred pages have we, nine-hundred and eighty replies,
Mark this down, and remember it well, for time most certainly flies!
Last edited by Wight; Apr 24, 2013 at 05:45 AM.
Thank you for that parody of "99 bottles." That made me happy.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
XD I actually wasn't thinking when I read that. I read it as 99 bottles of posts on the wall.
anyway, how long does it usually take a warrior to get promoted? Just wondering.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman