Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Elite Apprenticeships?
Okay, here's the deal. I want to start an apprenticeship program.

We will take a couple young, inexperienced players at a time, and show them the ropes. We would just kind of keep an eye out for them and help them with whatever they needed and teach them the game a little bit.

I DO NOT mean giving them money, I just mean teaching them the game.

The ones I had in mind specifically for now are:

RCSwitch

And also a friend of mine from another game is going to be coming to toribash today, and I was hoping we could make him an apprentice as well if you guys like the idea.

If the person became totally inactive or started being a jerk obviously we could remove them from our apprenticeship.

NOTE: I don't mean to say that these people will be accepted into the clan when they reach black belt or anything like that. I just mean it as kind of a charitable thing to help out new players.

So what do you think?
Cool. I figured the clan as a whole would just kind of help our apprentices. You wouldn't be REQUIRED to help anybody, but if we have an apprentice the clan as a whole would just sort of look out for them.
I want to be an apprentice.

i need to learn some new starters and how to shift all weight onto one joint in akido.

I hope people can request apprenticeships O_o
"C is for cookie, that's good enough for me."
i vote yes, i would totally agree (and would like) to take an apprentice, teaching as much as i can of course, in the generalities of the game and the mod Taekkyon, wich i <3 xD..and i AM pacient d: whenever i want to.
Other than that I think it's something important to help other people see what toribash is about, and why it's so fun and cool d: And mayb it could help us gain some recognition among other clans too.
Last edited by Sangriento; Sep 28, 2008 at 01:18 AM.
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life